#Enterprise Blockchain Solutions
Blockchain In Publishing
Empowering The Self-Publishing Blockchain Platforms
Home > Case Study details
Main concept of this project is to implement book publications in blockchain. For instance Traditional publishers continue to experience strong 2–3% growth on a year-over-year basis but the publishing landscape has forced the successful to embrace adaptation in a major way, as the landscape has become increasingly more digital so we are implementing this process in blockchain and i have concise the problems and solutions pertaining to blockchain and tokens involved.
Self-publishing and online publications have become the typical and most publishers have had to embrace difficulties in order to survive. There’s also been a consolidation of book sales into online markets, with one marketplace bounding miles ahead of its competitors. Though millennials are putting a reported 80% of their book-buying budgets into physical — as opposed to digital — versions of literature, it’s no secret that e-books have been widely accepted as a more convenient, cost-effective way to inconspicuous.
- We have an extensive experience in Creating Tokens on various Networks
- We have created Token on ERC20 Standard and for issuing rewards we have created a Platform
- We have integrated some calculation for issuing tokens automatically to the users based on the Units they generated
- Smart contract (Solidity)
- Platform – Hyperledger. Each of the mentioned blockchain has its own pros and cons. WebPortal with access to Blockchain
- The ad agency will have access to metrics from google ads, google analytics and the likes.
- The ad agency will also have access to the ad servers from where the advertisements are fetched and used.
- Metrics to be stored on blockchain will be predefined.
- Metrics which match reports from ad vendors and local ad servers are chosen and stored on blockchain.
- As per our above use case, we implemented in tron network and an existing client of the ad agency has an ad server and set of advertisement campaigns with major players like Google, Facebook, Twitter.
- Based on client requirement or a predefined criteria, metrics are fetched and stored on blockchain after consensus between ad server data and the data provided by ad vendor.
- Whatever the choice of blockchain, the decentralized nature of the underlying platform provides censorship resistant features.
- Increased trust on the system.