We are living in an era of cryptocurrencies. Every day the use of cryptocurrencies and its derivatives are getting exploited widely all around the world. To prove this exploitation, a notable type of crypto assets, so-called security tokens also started to make their own path in the crypto industry. We all know these facts! right? When comparing the tokens usage with cryptocurrencies, it is something unique and the way of processing, acquiring and transacting also gets differs with each other.
There are plenty of crypto exchanges are around the world, but if we filter out the exchanges which provide options to exchange tokens are very less in the count. Why? let discuss. This webpage is gonna explore you the use of security tokens exchanges from both the business and investors end. Also will extract you how bitdeal can help you to convert the security token exchange process as a business.
WHY EXCHANGES LIMITS TRADING OF TOKENS?
As said above only a limited number of crypto exchanges are allowing traders and investors to exchange their tokens. Others are neglecting such options, why because.
1. Not all the tokens are same, each token may have different characteristics and functionalities
2. Each type of crypto tokens is built under a varying type of blockchains.
3. Exchanges must set up a crypto wallet to store any type of crypto tokens, This would be risky and will be a high-cost setup
4. Before 2 years the count of tokens was very low, so it becomes an unnecessary act to bring up them a separate space to trade.
5. Most of the utility tokens issued in ICO process were becomes worthless as it was issued by fraudsters.
So the exchanges which listed such kind of tokens are also get blamed and have suffered from a lot of legal issues. These are the major reasons that exchanges are limiting the process of exchanging tokens with their portal. But, we know for every problem there is a solution. So to neglect all these issues, a separate portal called token exchange have been introduced to the market.
THE USE OF SECURITY TOKEN EXCHANGES PLATFORM
Security Token Exchanges are a kind of Alternatives Trading System, especially For Security Tokens. Where the traders can exchange their security tokens, utility tokens or any digital assets with no flaws. This kind of asset token exchanges will be made under the compliance of SEC Rules.
1. Investors are free to exchange their Security Tokens.
2. We can Trade any type of security tokens under the SEC Rules & norms
3. We can trade tokens from an exchange website to another exchange website ( connectivity to external exchanges)
4. Security token will become more worthy as they get a separate place to trade them
5. Trustworthiness will Increase.
Bitdeal - A Leading Security Token Exchange Development Company
Bitdeal We Bitdeal - a leading STO Development Company provides you the proper development support to you to develop your security token exchange platform. The exchange will come up with Escrow support, Order matching algorithms, Advanced admin panel, Encrypted Token Wallet, Fund Management Dashboards, and high- end payment gateway integrations. To gain more knowledge , reach this blog and explore your knowledge : Security Token Exchange Development.
Blockchain Game Development
Exploring the Potential of Blockchain in Dece...
Learn to build a decentralized lottery game on blockchain using smart contracts for more transparenc...
Blockchain Game Development
Building A Decentralized Game on Solana Block...
From exploring the benefits of blockchain-based gaming to diving into the technical aspects of build...
Subscribe Our Newsletter
Bored Of filling Up Forms?
Talk To Our Experts 24x7 below here!