Should You Invest in Bitcoin?
Is your stomach strong enough to take a flier on bitcoin? The value of the virtual currency can fluctuate wildly—even in a single day. From July 2010 to February 2014, its price was 26 times more volatile than the S&P 500, according to Matt Elbeck, a marketing professor at Troy University in Alabama, who co-wrote a recent study about bitcoin with a colleague, Chung Baek.
In addition, nearly a half-billion dollars worth of bitcoin disappeared last year from Mt. Gox, once the dominant exchange for bitcoin trading. And regulators are paying increasing attention to digital currencies, adding another element of uncertainty.
For many investors, those kinds of risks are reason enough to stay far away. Yet bitcoin could have some virtues for certain investors. “It doesn’t trade with stocks or bonds or gold or any other asset that typically appears in a mass-affluent portfolio,” says Nicholas Colas, chief market strategist at New York-based brokerage firm Convergex Group.
- Time To Transform From a Pro Trader To Crypto Exchange Owner! Here Is Why?
- Pancakeswap Clone Script To Launch Your Own DeFi based Exchange
- A Complete Beginners Guide To PancakeSwap and CAKE Tokens
- The Ultimate Guide To Uniswap : A DeFi Based DEX Exchange
- Binance Smart Chain - A Way to Enable Smart Contracts
- DeFi Development
- Cryptocurrency Exchange App Development
- Cryptocurrency MLM Software
- Localbitcoins Clone
- decentralized exchange script
- ethereum exchange script
- ico script
- Blockchain Development
- Digital Asset Exchange Software
- Initial Coin Offering
- Ethereum Exchange Software
- Bitcoin Mining Software
- Bitcoin Exchange Software
- Bitcoin Mining Solution
- Cryptocurrency Exchange Software
- Bitdeal bitcoin business solution
- Bitcoin Startups
- Cryptocurrency/Bitcoin News
- Cryptocurrency/Bitcoin Entrepreneur
- Cryptocurrency Exchange
- Bitcoin Investment
- Bitcoin Faucet
- Bitcoin Wallet
- Cryptocurrency Trends
- Cryptocurrency Development
- Bitcoin Trading
- Bitcoin Exchange
- Cryptocurrency Trading