A Comprehensive List Of Top 10 Cryptocurrency Exchanges In India 2020
In the ever-changing world, Cryptocurrencies stand straight as the stylish majestic icon. We can say it out loud as the epic growth of digitalization.
India, the beautiful country, popularly addressed by the term “unity in diversity”, started stepping towards digitalization. Cryptocurrencies got banned in its initial state by many countries and India is one among them. Fortunately in March 2020, the Supreme court of India lifted the ban on Cryptocurrencies and opened the doors widely for Virtual currencies.
The one and only place to get cryptos are the Cryptocurrency Exchange Platform. This article is about the top 10 promising Cryptocurrency Exchanges in India.
Top 10 Cryptocurrency Exchanges In India
WazirX tops the list because of its tremendous success in just two years. It holds the pride of being the very first Indian cryptocurrency exchange which is acquired by international exchange Binance. It is the popular P2P Cryptocurrency trading platform that supports more Cryptocurrencies in India.
Founded Year: 2018
Founders: Nischal Shetty, Sameer Mhatre, and Siddharth Menon.
Official Website: Wazirx.com
- The trade Volume of WazirX for 24 hours is 3 million USD according to coin market cap
The first real-time open order booking system is introduced by wazirx
To provide mobile-based trading to their traders, wazirx has launched a mobile application for trading.
The Transaction speed of wazirx is ultra-high, it could handle millions of transactions in a second
WRX is the official token of wazirx
After collaboration with Binance, wazirx offered 100+ WRX to 30,000 traders who signed up in wazirx
Zebpay the exchange with 3 million users which has its headquarters in Singapore. It supports Bitcoin, Ether, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, EOS. This Exchange supports crypto to crypto trading as well as Euro to Crypto trading.
Founded year: 2014
Founded by: Sandeep Goenka, Saurabh Agrawal, Mahin Gupta
Official Website: Zebpay.com
- Zebpay adopts lighting payment method, the kind of blockchain-based protocol which helps for fast and secured transaction
- Zebpay offers Multi-signature Escrow wallet for high secured trading
- Zebpay does not charge any deposit fee and collects withdrawal fees and Wallet fees.
- It introduces the Mobile Application to provide a better trading experience for traders.
- Other than the US, Zebpay supports almost 145 countries worldwide.
Unocoin is the Indian based Crypto exchange which supports bitcoin and Ethereum that gains almost 12,00,000 customers. The primary focus of unocoin is Indian Market
Founded year: 2013
Founded By: Abhinand Kaseti, Sathvik Vishwanath, Harish B V, Sunny Ray
official Website: unocoin.com
- Unocoin Incorporate AES-256 Encryption which offers high standard security
- Unocoin charges 0.7% trading fee with added UST
- This Exchange started providing loans for virtual currencies
- The bitcoin-based payment gateway also initiated by them
Giottus is the Peer to Peer Cryptocurrency Exchange which supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Ripple. Which supports stop-limit order for trading to prevent traders from unpredictable market fluctuations
Founders: Alumni Vikram Subburaj and Arun Vijay
Official Website: giottus.com
This exchange displays, the updates of the Crypto industry in their exchange by collecting information from different 60,000 sources
They assure the maximum of 30 minutes as the transaction time
Bitmax is the Singapore based exchange that holds hands with giottus
Giottus allows you to buy or sell cryptos for INR
Coinsecure is the Indian Crypto Exchange situated in Delhi. They also Provide Wallet services and Blockchain solutions. In this Exchange, one can deposit and withdraw bitcoins for INR.
Founded Year: 2014
Founders: Benson Samuel and Mohit Kalra
Coinswitch supports more than 100 cryptocurrencies that have its headquarters in Bangalore.
Founded year: 2017
Founders: Ashish Singhal, Govind Soni, and Vimal Sagar Tiwari
Official website: Coinswitch.co
Like other crypto exchanges, you need not to create a personal account to exchange cryptos
This Exchange is known for offering best exchange rates
BuyUcoin is the Crypto Exchange situated in Delhi that supports huge currencies and digital tokens. They have almost 15k active users and offers a low trading fee to traders.
Founded year: 2016
Founders: Atulya Bhatt, Devesh Aggrawal and Shivam Thakral
Official Website: buyucoin.com
Koinex is the Indian Cryptocurrency Exchange situated in Bangalore that supports currencies such as Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Ripple and Bitcoin Cash. This exchange grabs a 0.2 trading fee.
ThroughBit is the Bengaluru based Cryptocurrency Exchange that supports Bitcoins, Ethereum, and Falcon. The interesting thing is that the value of one falcon is I INR. ThroughBit is the only exchange that supports Falcon.
Founders: Abhishek Gopal, Mohammed Roshan, and Anandprabu Rajendran
Official Website: throughbit.com
It is organized by a company named S capital solutions pvt limited. It supports Bitcoin, Ethereum and Ripple. They also acquire the ETH wallet system and ETHEX India and they charge 1% trading fee.
Founded year: 2013
Founders: Mupparaju Siva Kameswara Rao
Official Website: btcxindia.com
The above are the top cryptocurrency exchanges in India. Apart from the above, there are some international exchanges that extend their services for Indian users too. From that list of exchanges, we provide you some short information about the two top exchanges.
Binance is the most popular Cryptocurrency Exchange,started accepting INR to encourage indian traders. The official coin for binance is BNB which has been listed in other 33 cryptocurrency exchanges.
Founded Year: 2017
Founder: Changpeng Zhao
Official Website: Binance.com
- As per coin market cap, binance has 4 million active users per day
- It supports 100+ cryptocurrencies
- Binance supports various trading options such as stop order, limit order, the stop-limit order
- Binance processes 1,00,000 orders in the single day
- Binance started providing BNB to its traders via ATM.
Localbitcoins is a popular exchange that supports both offline and online trading. This Exchange has so many simple and unique features. This exchange only supports bitcoin.
Founded Year: 2012
Founders: Jeremias Kangas
Official Website: LocalBitcoins.com
Localbitcoins supports 100+ countries and allows users to get bitcoin from their native money
According to coinmarketcap, the daily trade volume is 3,15,900 USD.
Localbitcoins have Ad-posting facility features and support a variety of payment options.
- It is the first exchange which supports Peer to Peer trading
People all around the globe started agreeing on Cryptocurrencies as the global Currencies. Soon, every Indian would have an account in the Cryptocurrency Exchange as a bank account. In the future, Cryptocurrency Exchanges will turn into an undeniable platform.
Build an everlasting empire by starting a Cryptocurrency Exchange Platform. There is no failure in business with innovative ideas and perseverance.
We are ready to guide you!
Are You Looking to Start Your Own Cryptocurrency Exchange In India?
If you are wondering about the above cryptocurrency exchange startups and looking forward to starting a cryptocurrency exchange like any one of them? then as a cryptocurrency exchange development company, Bitdeal is ready to provide advanced technical support and expert consultation. We will be with you from scratch to the deployment of your cryptocurrency exchange. We are open to serve you the following cryptocurrency exchange development services.
- Centralized Exchange Development
- De-Centralized Exchange Development
- Hybrid Exchange Development
- P2P Crypto Exchange Development
- Cryptocurrency Wallet Development
- Crypto Exchange Clone Development
And more cryptocurrency exchange clone scripts.
Let’s get connected with us, and kick start your cryptocurrency exchange business with bitdeal.best cryptocurrency exchanges in india
- The Future of Defi - Decentralized Finance
- Smart Contract-based MLM - A Way to Make Revolution in MLM Business
- Supersage Clone - A Key To Start a Next-Gen Decentralized Smart Contract MLM On TRON
- Why Cryptocurrency Exchanges Need a Separate blockchain?
- Become a Billionaire By Launching a TRON Investment Smart Contract Like Bank Of TRON
- Cryptocurrency Exchange App Development
- Cryptocurrency MLM Software
- Localbitcoins Clone
- decentralized exchange script
- ethereum exchange script
- ico script
- Blockchain Development
- Digital Asset Exchange Software
- Initial Coin Offering
- Ethereum Exchange Software
- Bitcoin Mining Software
- Bitcoin Exchange Software
- Bitcoin Mining Solution
- Cryptocurrency Exchange Software
- Bitdeal bitcoin business solution
- Bitcoin Startups
- Cryptocurrency/Bitcoin News
- Cryptocurrency/Bitcoin Entrepreneur
- Cryptocurrency Exchange
- Bitcoin Investment
- Bitcoin Faucet
- Bitcoin Wallet
- Cryptocurrency Trends
- Cryptocurrency Development
- Bitcoin Trading
- Bitcoin Exchange
- Cryptocurrency Trading